To ensure that each customer receives efficient and effective customer service and credit for returned products, Trestle has instituted a mandatory RMA (Return Material Authorization) Policy.
In any case where you will be shipping a product to Trestle, please contact Trestle’s Technical Support Team at +1 919 827 4769.
- We will not accept, repair, replace or issue a credit without an authorized RMA number. Send product to the attention of Technical Support Team with the RMA number clearly visible on and in all boxes returned.
- Returned products without a visible and explicit RMA number on the label or in the package will not be accepted and/or processed.
- Product received that does not meet the requirements for return or repair will be returned to the customer (See Limited Warranty). We will contact the customer to discuss shipping options and costs.
- Credit or refunds for the return of defective products will be granted subject to our inspection and the Limited Warranty policy.
- Credit or refunds will not be issued for freight charges on shipments that are refused or undeliverable due to customers that are not present when delivery attempts are made.
- RMA numbers will expire 30 days from the date issued.
- All claims for shortage, damage or wrong product must be made upon receipt of shipment.
Trestle warrants that proprietary Trestle products will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of delivery of the product.
The Limited Warranty outlined above is subject to the following conditions:
(a) the limited warranty does not cover any defect arising from normal wear and tear, willful damage, negligence, abnormal working conditions, failure to follow instructions (whether oral or in writing) provided by Trestle, misuse, alteration, or repair of the product without approval.
(b) the limited warranty does not cover parts, materials or equipment not manufactured by Trestle. If any materials, parts, or equipment not manufactured by Trestle is defective, the customer shall be entitled to the benefit of any warranty or guarantee given by the manufacturer of such part, material or equipment.
(c) the limited warranty is only available to the first purchaser of the product.
In the event any defect, damage, or other problem is subject to the limited warranty set forth in this paragraph, Trestle shall determine, in its sole and absolute discretion, whether Trestle shall repair or replace the product.
All shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer unless otherwise agreed between Trestle and the customer.
+1 919 827 4769